Monday 5 August 2013

Apricot Shake

So I needed to get my daily intake of fruit, and had come across this really easy recipe that I found in a vegetarian recipe book. My father gave me the book, as he hadn't found any use for it. Plenty recipes to try out in the future!

Four ingredients, and a minute in the blender, and you've got yourself a mighty fine fruity drink!

Apricot Shake
(Serves 1, about 240 calories)


100g apricots (about 3-4), washed
1 banana
3 tsp agave syrup (or use honey)
100 ml soy- or hazelnut milk (add more for a thinner shake)

- Get your blender out! Remove the pips from the apricots and have in the blender along with chopped up banana, agave syrup/honey and the milk. Whizz until smooth, and serve - that was easy, wasn't it?!

- For a colder shake, just add a few icecubes to the mix!

Original Source:
Friske Vegetariske Oppskrifter Basert på Salgsuksessen "Frisk av Mat", p. 81

No comments:

Post a Comment